The BNP Paribas Group is present in Chile through four core business activities: Corporate & Institutional Banking (BNP Paribas CIB), Insurance (BNP Paribas Cardif), Asset Management, and Securities Services.
The offer provided by the BNP Paribas Representative Office in Chile is tailored to suit large corporate clients in Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador, who require access to a full range of products and services combining quality, security and flexibility.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) has been present in Chile since the 1960’s. BNPP CIB is structured to provide specialized solutions to clients from all sectors in Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador, offering financial products and services with different technical approaches.
It provides a full range of banking services and products to its clients such as:
- Corporate Banking including International Cash Management; Global Trade Solution; Energy and Commodities Finance; Power, Infrastructure and Project Finance; Asset Finance
- Investment Banking through Energy and Commodity derivatives; Structured and unstructured Fixed Income products and Corporate Finance.
Coverage bankers in Chile provide clients a single point of contact to access the resources afforded by BNPP’s global product offering and extensive international network, delivering the highest quality multi-product solutions.
The expertise of CIB’s teams enables clients to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global market place.
BNP Paribas Cardif, through Compañía BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros Generales S.A. and Compañía BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros de Vida S.A is the leader and specialist in Chile in Bancassurance, developing, since 1997, insurance commercialization strategies through third companies that have network, client data bases, distribution data bases and means of payment.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners is BNP Paribas’ dedicated asset management arm. Its teams provide global investment solutions, combining the best products and services that large companies have to offer with the responsiveness, specialisation and entrepreneurial spirit of an investment boutique.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners, a core satellite model capitalising on both specialist and partnership capabilities:
- Multi-expertise investments: the main asset classes are managed by investment teams active in all the principal markets.
- Specialised investments: experts in a given asset class or field (mainly alternative fund management and funds of funds management), within specialised structures similar to boutiques.
- Providers of local or regional solutions: local asset managers responsible for a specific clientele and/or geographic region, mainly in emerging markets.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider.
We bring you the global reach, financial strength and breadth of expertise of the BNP Paribas Group. Our core mission is to protect and secure assets for all actors of the investment cycle: sell side, buy side and issuers.
Our clients include Pension and Sovereign Wealth Funds, alternative asset managers, Banks, Brokers and Corporates.
In Chile and Peru, through a centralised operating platform, it offers its clients the following suite of integrated services :
- Assets & Fund Services : Global custody, Fund servicing and Cross border distribution, Fund dealing solutions, Investment performance and reporting, Execution and clearing of Listed and OTC Derivatives;
- Market & Financing Services: Securities lending, Cash and currency management solutions;
- Clearing & Custody Services : Global custody and clearing of securities and listed derivatives,
- Corporate Trust Services: Dedicated services for issuers of debt and equity-related securities (Employee stock plans…);
With a presence in 34 countries, a proprietary custody network of 25 branches – including the US, Brazil and Colombia (2013) – our 7,700 employees worldwide cover global markets with a unique follow-the-sun approach and asset safety strategy.